Sunday, September 16, 2007



It has been a while since my last entry, and I blame my sister’s unpredictable hours. As you know my parents are away on their ‘floaty’ thing, and I have been left stranded to fend for myself… well not really; I’m in the care of my big sister but I thought I’d be melodramatic!

For the last few months I’ve definitely lived the life of a young and prosperous bachelor. I’ve been staying up late, sleeping in and meeting lots of ladies. I have my own personal chauffer whom takes me almost daily to the park. I’ve even been getting out to new and exciting places with exciting new smells and places to piddle. I miss my old friends of a morning, but you know what they say- a change is as good as a holiday. And my animal instinct tells me ‘true’ friends will welcome me back with open paws when mother returns and we return to normal.

My grandmother brought over a surprise a few weeks back! (see attached picture). Bedding for royalty! My grandmother’s ‘grey people’ are a little spoilt and they decided to pass it on to me. Brand new!! I’m also starting to wonder if the gift was some sort of bribery as not only did I get the gift, but I was held down against my will to have my nails cut and my ears cleaned.

Other than that things are fine. I’m doing much the same- keeping down the fort while the parents are away, making sure that things are kept the way they like it. I’ve taken on sucking a towel rather than my bed, which is an incredible step for me as I’m partial to taking my bed to gatherings around the house. Chester and I have grudgingly agreed to share the same stylist, and again the stylist comes to me. My main concern with this is that I come out styled like Chester…

I hope that all my friends are well and know that I will soon return. Only 90 sleeps till the parents return and I must go start getting my beauty sleep now. I want to look my very best for their arrival… I’m a little puffy under the eyes from the late nights.

No comments: