Sunday, September 16, 2007




Did someone smell a rat? I ate a dead rat. It was late last Wednesday night. I can’t tell you very much about what happened next because I am not allowed to as I have been told to rest as much as possible because I've had a very big operation. (Lots of rest AND lots of hugs, lick licks and smooches are required)
It’s all a bit confusing but the trouble started, as I said, when I ate a dam pesky rat. It was dead. Did I mention that? I tried to throw it up but couldn’t. Then I blew up like a big balloon. I seem to remember Nicole and Hassan getting me into the little red car in the rain late at night, and then everything else is a blur until I woke up from a bad dream only to find that it wasn’t a bad dream. I was in World of Evil (U of Q Veterinary Hospital)! Sometimes, in the place where I had the operation it hurt, but mostly the medicine that the people gave me helped. I had lots of dreams about visits from Grandma Jean and Ron and Nicole. Then I had a dream that The Parents left their yacht in Mackay, only it wasn’t a dream either because they and Grandma Jean came to take me home (that’s a photograph of The Parents and me arriving home together) where I am now recovering on my beddy. See me recovering in my beddy?
PS. Did I tell that you that Nicole and Hassan saved my life?
PSS. Don't tell Choppa about the bucket on my head because he will laugh, especially after the things that I said about his mother buying him dresses!

Anonymous said...
Dearest Big Biz,Welcome home. You had Nicole, Hassan, Ron and I scared to death with your silly dead rat eating episode. You are one of THE GOOD GUYS and the thought of you not being with us was more than we could bear. The Place of Evil really was a good place for you this time and of course all the Vets and Nurses came under your spell. How could they not? The Parents had to sail to the nearest port so they could fly home to be with you and to give you all those lick licks you so love from them.Rest well beautiful boy. See you on Sunday.Much love and many hugsGrandma Jean
2:32 PM
The Big Biz said...
lots of lick licks to you Grandma Jean
2:39 PM

No comments: