Saturday, September 29, 2007


Grandma Jean's a Winner!
Go to the link below and look at the photographs. The competition was run to help unhappy and unloved grey dogs.
Photographs 7, 8, 9 and 10 on Page 1 are Grandma Jean's entries. No. 10, Batdog, came 2nd. The judge was William Wegman himself, a great admirer and photographer of grey dogs (I'm glad that he isn't my father as I'd hate to wear the silly clothes that his doggies wear...have a look at his website and see for yourself...hee! hee! hee! hee!). The overall winner is on Page 4 – Air Sophie. However, my personal favourite is the one shown above. It's Kirra. Pretty isn't she? She's a relative. What do you call it when your half sister (we have the same mother) is also your niece (she is my father's grandpuppy)? No, no, no, that's not right! Her father and my father are brothers so we are cousins! Is it right yet?

Thank you for asking, I am feeling much better. The flowers, presents and visits have been very much appreciated (sorry about the fluffy purple bone...I loved it so much, its stuffing has come out). This last week I've reclaimed the local parks, but I haven't seen any of my mates yet, although I did get a nice message from Daisy and Mabel. I'm eating normal food again instead of dog-hosptial food and I'm working again. So if you know any baddies, tell them to beware, the Big Bizz is back!

No comments: