Saturday, June 09, 2007

Rumbo
Hi Bizzie... I was reading your visit to the "world of evil" - Doctor Evil and all that. All I can say is simply a"paw"ling. Hope that The Mother has given you lots of doggy treats to compensate. I can let you into a couple of secrets about those pesky possums (PPs)- I have a great technique that my Dad laughs at (with some screaming from my Mum) - I creep up and scare them PPs to death & I dig a hole in Dad's garden and bury PPs leaving the tail hanging out so I can find it later (Daniel Boon style). Score is about 5 me, PPs nil. This supplements my food when my Parents go sailing on their floaty thing, "Oasis" (well like you I am simply not allowed to go ya know...anyway I have my own floaties). Hey Bizzie - this is a photo of me waiting for them to get home from the floaty thing.

Hey I heard The Parents have gone north again in their floaty thing without you. I'm coming if I can get over this darn timber fence, cause I hear you might be in for some really good tucker (Domino's, KFC, Macca's...any M&Ms or PPs?) from Nic. I know this is no substitute for the really good stuff, and I bet The Mother sends you some care parcels with liver treats from up North - I hear they are pretty good - particularly around Mackay Boat Harbour, providing those other peskies - the gulls don't get um first. Anyway must go find some shelter from this blustery weather and have a nap now.

Signing off from ya .....you buddy Rumbo (hey I reckon I got me name from that other sailin' place The Mother is gunna visit near Bundy).

No comments: